Saturday, March 19, 2005

Last Day

Today is ma Last Day at College..Nothing much to do..So sad coz i've to leave all my frenz..Hmmm Wake up about 2 p.m something then take my shower n wash my clothes..
Then about 6 p.m something go down with ude wait for Apisz n Topek(Tawfiq)..Then they come
with Topek's Kelissa..We go to shop to buy some food n take a few pic then go "lepak" at playground..After that about 7 something Azan,we all go back home..Tonight ko eat dinner with all ma boyz frenzs..There were Wak(ameer Iskandar),Bobby(sheikh ahmad Amri),Aremay (azmer),Fakri,Lan_black metal,Keebot,Idmal,Shawn,bob n others mayb..I can't remember if there anymore..we all eat at Fc as usual.When we arrive there we take a few pic too..aRound 10:30 something we all go back..I meet my lovely Bro that i luv so Much..*wink*,V'net..For da last time..DOnno If i can see him Again...Then he went up upstair to take something to give to me..Tq abang,I like it so much n i'll appriciate it..My abang live At saRawak that's why i couldn't see him after this but i'll alwizz remember Him coz he is such a good Bro to me..aftEr 11p.m i go to my block to take some pic..I take pic with Tupai,Wak(aMeer),Mail n Amy..Thanx guys...
Then i go to Vicky House to see her..Take something fROm her,Wani,Nana N Agatha..Buat muka tak malu..Huhuhuhuhu..Thanx guys..i'll take care of them..Then i have to go back home got work to do..SO now i arrive at my House..I forgot to mention that when we want to go back from VIck's house there are exprience that i go..All try to control themself not to Cry..Huhuhu
that's including Me..Kuang kuang kuang..Then balik house..lepak sejam dua coz all my stuff got to many to pack..SO this will be last eNtry that I type in college..Later i'll try to update my Blog...
p/s: to all Ma frenzz..Thanx n sorry For Everything.May our friendship last FOrever...
Frenz till da endz..Take care..Adios

No comments: