Monday, November 23, 2009

End and Begining

Hola, guys ...im back....hehehe...now just finished up my exam and studies but im taking the sun certified java programming at unikl... just 3 days of holiday i have but can it call holiday??? huhuhuhu....so damn not get enough sleep as im back around 5 or 6 something to my home then need to do some of housework and take care off my beloved niece (she so damn cute and sweet).alwiz like to see her smile...no matter what u do or sing still she will smile at u...so sssssswwwweeetttt.....hehehehe...then i have around 4 / 5 hours to watch the television if i manage to do so...huhu...then the next morning need to wake up early as my class will start 9am...adieh...so damn lazy to wake up..adieh....will update my blog soon k..need to continue class...heheheh...studylah why u surf the net...aish.....(me talking to myself..) so guys will update more about me again k....i got plenty to say but i need to continue my class or the trainer might scold me...heheheheh...really??

No comments: