Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sun Certified

Adieh...now im the sun certified java programming training class..adieh...so damn tired...now even im not sleepy when i sleep i also donno...i just realize it either someone wake me up or i wake up suddenly..aiggoooo..in class everyday need to face da computer and coding....adieh..till my brain full with the coding...couldnt except it sometime...last week i go to Senawang to Ana weeding...simple but still nice to see the event...her dress so damn beautiful...i go there with my twinz,ijan and zaim...huhuhu...we all go there from my home 12.30 then arrive there around 1 something..quite far the place actually..."Happy Weeding Day to Ana".one of my frenz getting married...huhuhu..me?couldnt imagine dat im getting married as i didnt have anyone in my life for now...my first priority now to find job and finish dis training..also my first beloved thing in my life now is my car, my lappy then my hp..hhuhuhuhu...but yet still family is important...next week need to send my beloved car to service as it already exceed the time for services...huhuhu...my car not like my twinz...my one is just a lil tiny bmw...hahahahahh...so need to care more and now only me driving it as other only like to complain about it...whatlah...i dont give a damn about dat...their word doesnt concern me ..like i care as long as im comfortable and i have transport for me to go anywhere then its enough for me no matter how cheaper,not so damn good at look or even not so big and a modern car,i dont care...hehhehe...k continue later ...need to concertrate in class meh...hahahahah...me?believe it or not k....heheheh...daaaaaaaaaaaa....

No comments: