Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sometime

Sometime when im all alone by myself make me think about that "person" that use to hurt my heart a lot as few month before i need to face their face everyday...anywhere...i just couldnt understand what did i have done to u to make u say those word?i know im wrong now but im not wrong before...do you know how much did i sacrifice just to let u have ur happiness between u guys but still im hurting a lot as the old wound bleeding again...when i sit n talk to u then i realize who make everything worse n worse...i admit its not my mistake and i have no sorry about it as i realize its was u the wrong everytime n everything that people heard about me..sorry to say this thing...dont blame me for the mistake dat u done urself,u are the one that tell to other people about us as i ask everyone where did they hear such thing and they said it was u so where did i did wrong and dont blame me when people just hate or dislike u guys coz it was not my fault!!instead of dat i even back u up and still say to other people not to threat u guys like dat..they just couldnt stand ur attitude themself so where did i do wrong again???before this if u hurt me accuse me everything,i might feel so down and just be quite about it but i aint dat person anymore...i have change for a better me.u make me feel so annoying when u say those thing..."i just be frendz to anyone or sombody just becoz to get benefit from them"..ok let me ask u..what did i get from u?? NOTHING JUST PAIN,PAIN,PAIN & PAIN..so what did i get from u??all was i do just want to have a simple life n u are not included as u were like to pretend or what the correct word should i put it?hhhmmm....the best actress for the whole world...enough talking about that..wont want to think about it anymore...aint want to look for the past just want to look forward...i want to do the best now and for my future...u just wait and see...enough about it..today actually got more coding to settle with...adieh...somemore just now there are some celebration in the department as RAmadhan is getting to come soon..only left 6 days more then we all the muslim will need to fast..So "SELAMAT BERPUASA TO ALL MUSLIM & FRENZ"... hope this ramadhan will go through smoothly...

No comments: