Friday, August 08, 2008

what to say

actually recently now donno what to say in this blog but still want to post something.when i got da idea,badly im not in front of any pc or laptop...adieh....so wasted!!Actually forgot to tell n mention dat my brother just married on 31/05/2008...yippie...hahahaha...actually dat week so tired owh with lot of thing need to do...even when the wedding finish one week later still feel the pain owh...lucky me dat the wedding is on my semester break...as the older sister in da house i need to do more work than others..yet still manage to do it properly...on dat wedding a lot of people came but obviously there are a lot of my dad n mum frenz.but still thanx to shaira n bf,zaem,syafiq,izzmanhafiz,fariz,fairuz,qish n d,DD n frenz,mr.ahmad n frenz,shazwan(ca Ca),hafiz,azran the chubby boy(hahhaahah...just kidding) and those who i forgot to mention..really appriciate u guys can come to my brother wedding...luv u guys..hehehehe *wink*..now at office got lot of thing to do..adieh..need to finish but still cant manage to do all da coding successfully. sometimes success but when i try to re do it into other interface suddenly got error..aarrrggghh...recently when i meet some of my frenz or my mum frenz alwiz ask da same question again n again...quess what the question are...here it is"when did u want to get married / how ur bf"...hahhahaha...what a question to ask..im still young(really??hehehe) n yet i didnt finish my study yet..better concertrate with my study first.yey.JIA YOU sya!JIA YOU sya!tonite need to sleep late as i need to do my dad journal n tommorrow need to wake up early as i need to be at my twinz hostel by 6.30(aaarrgghh...early in the morning) for picnic at sg.gabai.hopefully..actually feel a lil bit lazy as i tired of working n walking everyday ...so guys need to pack up n continue the working with my coding as it nearly come to 50'clock..cant wait to go home...yey..so see u guys later k..daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: