Friday, October 17, 2008

enough

what do exactly mean by enough ha gurl???...about the post of my raya schedule..im sorry guys..not in da mood to continue doing it....dont ask and dont bother...what with da word? quite blurry in my thought today...ha before i forget yesterday was my big day as i need to present my work from the whole practical progress...adieh....first the when i want to present seriously this is the first time ever i feel so nervous...my word are speechless and yet still i need to start the present...as usual..ish ish.....the present start and i was...aaa...uummm...aaa.....with a stop2 word but still i manage to present well...introduce to everyone...but my presentation happened quite fast...as fairuz was so quickly to press the next button and i wasnt has time to explain everything...aiya i know u nervous fairuz...me too ya know...adieh...now feel quite worry...i manage to receive my certificate from the pdrm after we finish the presentation....phewwwwwwww....... not its time for me to start to do the report...even my sv already ask me to make sure dat the report must finish before our practical end....today is quite a messy day for me..i lost my kerongsang..didnt realise when did i loose it...then at lunch i fell down and its hurts my heart and lung...still feel the pain till now aigooo...hopefully what ever happened i hope its wont getting any worse...pls just let im finish with everything then if it want to sicks...i can accept...but now i wont...so body listen to me k..hahahha...me again talking to myself...am i getting crazy?? ok guys a lil bit tired but below is some of my thought...


Love??
what wit it?
why am its so painful?
i realise everything so soon...
im letting everything so soon..
i even still letting everything go ...
its my thing when i think dat i will be hurts
its was my way...i wont let my heart getting hurts again...
i wont be its feel so painful
i just now dont mind what going to happened to me...
as long as everyone happy is enough for me
even sometimes my heart feel like want to burst and explode...
for me they happy then im happy
what exactly im thinking?
what exactly did i want?

No comments: