Friday, October 10, 2008

Start working already

Tap tap tap...then only left 2 weeks till my last day for practical.....next week will be my presentation...wahhhhhhh really give me a headache...of coz becoz my system not done yet...arrrgggggghhhhhhh......every single lil min i have i only think about coding,coding,coding nothing yet....dats all...even when im trying to sleep still think about dat thing...aigooo.....really worried about it...obviously my supervisor has a big expectation on me n fairuz so need to think and do all da best i can....there are not lot of pic im taking for this raya....not like da last time raya....
my note for my raya:

1 OCT 2008 (wednesday)
First raya...we all salam2 together in this morning then we having nasi impit,lontong.rendang daging and kuah kacang for breakfast....Moving to penang on 9.30 arrive at hotel malaysia around too...and take all da lugage to our room..dis time my dad book 1 room only as my brother did not come with us...he celebrating at terengganu for the first time as a husband then next year they will be first time celebrating as a dad n mum hopefully.....me will be aunt...huhuhuhu.....then go to che li house, eat nasi ayam with sambal ayam n daging kicap...later on go to che pah in law house...hopefully i can meet abg wan..but we arrive late and he already go back...not so in the chemistry...(what r u thinking??)first i meet him when i do my practical at MITV..dat time for me i think he is so cute...hahahaha...thought dat i will never meet him again and guess what i meet him again at che pah in law house..."what a small world" he sad to me...he is my uncle in law cousin...da!!!really what a small world...then later everyone is teasing me about him....say dat when we meet and talk like there was no one exist around me n him....ish ish...whatlah they thinking....there is nothing and will not be....u guys dont know ar me n him didnt contact each other unless anthing happened to family or raya...so here the answer for everything dat u going to ask me..here i didnt eat anyting only kuih semprit wah the kuih dat nowdays hardly to find but i will make sure next raya i can eat it but this time i will try to make it myself,i want to make the kuih my self dis time....i already ask my mom to buy me oven...seriously i like baking kek or kuih just dont how to make it since my last baking is on my form 3 at star klang...i bake some almond cookies and it taste really nice...seriously.....

2 Oct 2008(thursday)
still celebrating at penang..today i eat only mee udang,laksa,rojak sotong kangkung n bihun goreng....waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh so much food...then later on da way to hotel then my mom and dad buy us a kfc...waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh feel like my stomache going to explode...

3 Oct 2008(friday)
go to che li house then going to sg.petani, paksu and maksu house...eat again...da!! does any raya dat we will not has to eat?then later on we move to go to ipoh to che pah house but we arrive late so dat we all going to eat at nasmir restaurant,there i saw some guys quite cute but da!! he smoking....and from da way i see all their frenz is da type dat a social type....ya know what i mean aite....what with all da thought...ish.....

so guys my body feel so tired i will continue writing my schedule later on k....hehehehehe

anyway enjoy ur raya....

No comments: