Thursday, November 13, 2008

Believe??

I just couldnt believe i heard dat word from my beloved frienz...u promise me u wouldnt said da word but yet u still say it..i feel so unsatisfied..seriously just couldnt believe it..how u able to not understand me n put some big action ...u seriously hurt me a lot bro.. this time u seriously hurt me a lot...my heart feel like a broken pieces..i can stand if my other frienz do it to me even if i have bf still i can stand if im being push but you are da one dat know me for so long years yet still dont understand me and make me feel so damn hurting ....adieh...sorry guys this post i post for a very special person in my life(but not my bf or something,u know who u r aite)..so if u read this sorry if u feel so frustrated...this just my way of expressing my feel as i dont know what else did i has to do...if u guys were me what did u feel when da person dat u trusted da most make u feel so damn hurting....like dat person didnt know u so well...hhmmmm enough of dat..i dont want to think about it anymore...now start a new fresh start..my life now on is only about me,me and me only...so guys...now im on holiday mode might be not able to post ...hehehe....if i can i will post k...so guys till then.

2 comments:

Buttercisco said...

sila tolong jelaskan skit cik kembar...hehehehe

Sya said...

ish ish en.butter cisco ...yang paham je akan faham ayat kita tu... =p