Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year

First of all "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to all. May this new year will fulfill with joy,happiness,fun and prosperity.....
Now i already start my final year sem 1...hopefully i manage to get good grade for all the subject to maintain my CGPA...its going to be a hard sem but i will try to relax not to think dat much coz i dont want to fall sick as this sem is very important for me not to fall sicks and able to come to all the classes.To all my BSE collegue, all da best to all...May Allah bless u all alwiz...My speechless prayer for all of u wishing all u all the best and me also...hehehhehe...
Now as im going back and go to campus all the directly from home,its been a lil tired for me as i arrive at home..seriously...i never been this tired as im going back and go to practical last year....with my class schedule was so damn pack and no one day rest in a week..wah..its been tiring me so damn much but hopefully i will feel much better soon as i will get to use to all dis....hopefully...hhmmm..got no idea to post mo...so guys ....

"GOOD lUCK AND ALL DA BEST K"


Your dearest frenz;
DizzY gUrLzz SyA

No comments: