Thursday, January 29, 2009

Classes classes






Me , my lil sis n my sister in law(pregnant soon to b mum..hhehehe)
Me n my cousin at genting(syamira)


my beloved dad n mum
Me with aziq(cousin)...so cute isnt he...Me n my lil sis

my mom n dad with my lil sis


Adieh......already bz and start to do my final year project...Lucky me miss sharaz already approved to become my supervisor not need to think so much about dat anymore but has already start to do the chapter one...adieh...headache...headache....dmath got quiz tommorrow...ggggrrrrrrr.....hopefully to g full mark tommorrow...Amin...been left at home again...adieh...mom n lil sis will be back on sunday...yipppieeeee...haaahahaha...wat a daughter n sis i am...wah..lately my life feel so nice n peaceful even headache with all the assignment, quiz, fyp,classes n etc but seem dis sem i feel so lively....more naughty thinking...aiya...when do u want to become nice n kind meh?more crazy...i am a crazy freak...hahahahha...hye meh??just yesterday i c dd n keifli at campus...wahhhh....dd already cut his hair....hahahaha..." dd, rambut terpacak nampak...hehehehhe, jgn marah gurau jer...heheheh" today...after all my classes over 1 go 2 bank islam to have drink with my colegue...we discuss about our mpp and stuff related to our campus...actually lot of think we can discuss...hmmm...ok gtg now...c u guys soon... above my pic i take during raya haji recently....

No comments: