Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hamster in da house

~ This one is Cutie... ~











~ This one is Minie ~




Last few month couldnt remember when..my dad buy my lil sis 2 hamster...huhuhu...my house already got pet meh....my twinz were da one that clean their cage usually after 3 days she change then later 3 days need to clean it back...i can do it if i really can touch dat hamster..usually i use art brush to touch them...im a lil bit dont like animal to touch my part of body...i can stand if their near me but touching me,i think u got a wrong a person...hahahaha...still remember back then there were 1 cat touch me suddenly i kick dat cat and it was flying down near the coconut tree in front of my room....sorry...i accidently..reflects...reflects....im not really intend to kick dat cat...it just come out from i dont know where...here is the pic of da hamsters..both name minie and cutie...im da one name them..isnt they so cute...heheheheh....but recently they like to fight a lot..donno why...quite worry about it...i was once be bite by minie just becoz i try to touch it....

2 comments:

DDFABULOUS.COM said...

cutenya hamster ko tu nok...
geram plak aku tengok...
ko pandai ke jaga...
kang x sampai sebulan kiok plak...
ekekekekekeke...

Sya said...

hahahahaha....kuaja ko....mana ada ku yang jaga...kembaku jaga...ku jaga pun masa dak 2 ekor tu duk dalam baldi ms kembo ku bersihkan sangkar dia...tu pun ku sergah2 dia...hahahaha...rini marah ku takut dua2 ekkor tu kok....ahahahah...ku peduli pe