Sunday, March 15, 2009

Besday celebration





PICTURE PROVIDE BY DD

Due to my sickness and busy with my final year project(fyp) and exhibition + subject ass n test...been hardly to post any...sorry guys but here i will put some note what i had been done lately for ur guys view....

1 - 9 MArch 2009

Fall to sick..had a very bad fever... 5 days just lay in bed..luckily i was in semester break....i already plan to do some prototype for my fyp but due to my sickness everything has to postponed...adieh...totally jammed....after being forced by my mum n dad...i go to clinic if not i donno what going to happened to me...hhuhuhuhuhu.....alwiz like dat one...me, the stubborn one..

10 March 2009

Start my class already...got SRE test...adieh...i donno what i answer..just put anything as long as it full with answer...hahahahaha....

11 MArch 2009

The most important day of all...hahahaha...my besday....wah....got a lot of wishes but some didnt wish me at all (sob sob) ...got present owh...so happy even da day is not quite a happy day still im happy with all da person that wish me....thanx my frenz...u know who u are right??....really appriciate it...u guys really remember my besday, feel so damn happy...like wanna burst...hahahah.... some of present dat i got for this besday...thanx guyss....
P/s: celebrate with ijan, dd , k.hanor n lily at nz garden cafe next to public bank klcc...hehehe...
Nite : dinner at Ali Cafe near the fire station at kerinchi....(my brother treat..hehe)

No comments: