Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My besday present


From My Brother

FrOm Rozy...huhuhu...

From DD (roxy beb...huhuhuh)

FRom aMirUL ( where is my present lol....hahahhahaha)

from EzanY (after this can drink at starbuck...discount 2 dollar sey)

PreseNt from ShairA....

Present by ISMAIL

PRESENT By BALqisH

PRESENt By My Cousin n FamilY(Syamira)

PReSenT by My Mom N Dad -swatch- ( i got 4 already this year...huhuh)

FORM IZAti (Adik MaiL)

Its been a bz day...sort of hard to post any new news from me...got no time owh...i also got fever again...what?fever again?hhuhuhu....what can i do...i has a body with a weak antibody...so cant do anything...even im seem so deeply "health" and active but i got a weak antibody...got to accept it...im like this since i born...so cant really do anything....anyway my post today is kindly to say really a big thanx for everyone who wish me n give me present...seriously im flattered and appriciate it....Luv u guys a lot...huhuhuhuhu....

No comments: