Saturday, May 23, 2009

liar liar liar

So damn bloody idiot...i hate those type of person...backstabber,liar,liar,liar and liar.......its happened dat in my life people alwiz lies to me then i get to know da truth just right away and thanx Allah for dat give...seriously...and i seriously for those who lies to me i know and i hope that u guys enjoy doing dat as im not forgiving you for what u have done and im only will forgive u if u tell me da truth but remember dat i will and can forgive you but da thing dat u have done i will never forget until i die or maybe i get into an accident and i had amnesia but just in case dat happened and u still lies to me,remember dat i will alwiz know and kindly please tell me da truth b4 i know da truth from other person and you will not wanna know what im going to do as u will not like it so damn much...aaarrrggghhh...enough said...i hate and feel so damn angry when think about this things...anyway guy...hope u enjoy ur holiday as im not enjoying it...so damn bored...adieh...cant even get out and lingering around..adieh.....


HAPPY HOLIDAY

p/s:for those liar pls kindly stop it...u annoying me!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shaira said...

Sya, what happen? Chill la, enjoy your holidays k :)