Monday, August 03, 2009

New start

Its been a 3rd weeks i has started my class back.i think its g0nna be my new start as i want to clear up my mind and think what da best for me.also im g0nna finish my s2dy at da end of dis year.insyaallah.n0t yet graduate ok.c0nvo is on august.adieh.i got a l0ts of thing need to think lately.my subject.my class.my assingnments n plus my fyp.adieh.n0w i already rec0vered fr0m h0t fever till i need to go to clinic c0z i c0uldnt stand da pain.120¤c quite h0t fever i have.today im 0n mc.lucky me my family c0me h0me yesterday as im just left al0ne fr0m friday and i has my h0t fever 0n saturday.so u imagine,fall sicks n al0ne.adieh.i didnt tell them till they came back yesterday.didnt want them t0 w0rried about me n rushing back.still da same old me ha guys.anyway need to sleep early c0z t0mm0row i got class n just take my medicine.quite sleepy.huuaarggh. Nite2.

P/s:im back on da blog.hehehe.

No comments: