Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thinking of u

Sort of tension with a l0t of assignment,quizzes and plus my fyp.adieh.so a lot of work n research need to do.so lil time dat i have feel like im g0nna burst my brain out.whatlah!dis time i alwiz hope dat i wont get fever as my body a lil bit sensitive if i d0nt get en0ugh sleep n rest and n0w my head n brain alwiz in operation and d0nn0 how to stop coz i wont be able to manage it like bef0re.it alwiz think about soluti0ns.luckily lately i w0uldnt need to think about transp0rtati0n if n0t im absolutely damn tired n only God kn0ws h0w tired im.u guys must been w0ndering right,why did i put da title dat but im n0t talking about dat at all right.it was a s0ng title by katy perry.im s0 in luv with da s0ng as i already seen da video clip bef0re at astro.huhuhu.but whenever i p0st t0pic or the ingredients öf t0pics it will always mean s0mething to me even a s0ng lyrics n 0nly me kn0ws plus im n0t sharing what it is about with u.hahahaha =p =p (",)

p/s: happy eid ramadhan al mubarak to all muslim.

No comments: