Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shopping

today i wake up at 9.my m0m wake me up with an angry voice.quite scared you kn0w.gegege(wîth hand in fr0nt of my m0uth like ym ic0n)hehe.i take my bath then i go to sogo with all of my family except my dad.my dad bz w0rking.police aite.so need to understand.even it was early in da m0rning still there were a l0t of people at da sogo.dis year i didnt buy a l0t of cl0thes like da years bef0re.dis time i just buy only 2 shirts,1 pairs of sh0es n 1 handbag.all of them being paid by my m0m except f0r handbag by my br0ther.dis year raya.i just g0nna wear a simple dress up.it g0nna be da best raya like be4 as for n0w always think about my fyp.ha be4 i forget,i meet aini ipr0m at sogo.she was sh0pping al0ne.dats all i think.my eyes feals so damn sleepy.need to sleep.daaa

1 comment:

aZhuda said...

hi syah..
ni ude nye blog yg bru.. k
MISS U