Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mmmoorrrningggg

Hehehe.......early morning already my mom wake me up to send my lol Sis to school... Why my mom wake me up?huhuhu couldn't reach my dad...and why my mom wake me up?huhuhuhu.....because usually I wake up around 10....why I wake up dat time? Because I'm unemployed...hahahaha....wag happy meh doesn't get job yet?no luck,what can I do aite ...actually I'm the one no searching....because I want to rest...doesn't get enough rest before....yalor if u were me.,obviously and definitely you feel so damn tired as I keep on studying like a robot....thing need to slow down now....n then later if I still don't have job,might gonna further my study in master...huhuhu......study somemore???enoughlah gurlz....if not still later if I start to work still when my financial is stable,,I will still further my study but using my own money..heehehe...hopefully....key guys enough said about me...dat all that I wanna say today..just wanna update u what I'm doing right now...ok then wanna continue my sleep,,still early what...hahahaha..till then k...daaaaaaaa

No comments: