Tuesday, January 19, 2010

voice of heart

hye guys how r u?hope u guys doing just fine....first of all ...boy aka fahmi nazar,happy besday..1 plus older in da age..hehe..what im doing lately?almost nothing...huhuhu what???nolah been bz doing the housework and baby sitting my niece or sometimes become a driver to my family when needed ...dats all..what??dat just it?? i think so for today...so below is just some thought that alwiz inspired me at anytime in my minds and at any place,even now my brain is workings ....huhuhu

love for me is when u see dat person yiur hearts beat and said he/she da ones,love when you fell so down just hearing the voices you feel so release ,love when you feel like butterflies flying happily in your stomach, love make you feel so happy and flying,
love is when you give luv and you get it back, love when you love dat person becoz of da hearts not da appearance, love shouldnt be da thing dat u feel so burden to yourself,love shouldnt make you feel so misserable and down

enough about luv..dats all for today,see ya next time

No comments: