Saturday, May 28, 2011

what ah??

wake up aroung 8.30 a.m..go to toilet then sleep again...hahaha...whatlah with u gurlzz...then wake up around 12.30,take a bath then go out to lunch at THE SPHERE Bangsar South..just near my home....hehehe...go there by BUSU (my uncle) volvo...huhuh...his new car other than his bmw..first time i get to ride my uncle vehicle...we all eat at The Chicken Rice Shop...yummy yummy but still im overload...hhuhuh...feel like wanna throw out all da thing dat i eat..i eat only BBQ Honey Chicken Rice with Soup of da day,2 chicken fritters,a lil bit of rojak,then 2 pai tee..and tea ice....slurp2...i cant eat much anymore...dat all i eat but still wanna throw out dat time but obviously my uncle treat me lunch so i shouldnt do dat aite...hehehe...by da way THANX YA BUSU for da treat...then go back home...wash all da family clothes (obviously using washing machine ok..da!!).copy some music file from 3 of my father's frenz video cd then get ready to go to my brother house for BBQ...feel like i has forgotten something today...aiya...my frenz wedding...oh gosh...sorry couldnt make it and congratulation from me and wish u all da best in life k...today is AMSYAR Besday eq to 28/05/2011,HAPPY BESDAY....u getting old and getting married soon my frenz..all da best in life k...huhuhu today my phone didnt ring either for msg or call...it alwiz like dat one so dat i didnt ever bother want to take it alwiz with me..heheheh....klah wanna sleep ...post again later...

No comments: