Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Eidulfitri 2011

Sorry for da late wish as im on mc for 2 week (actual day is 9 but consider 2 weeks k) due to chicken pox deceased...aiya....so annoying but like ayahanda (mdm mashitah hubby..my ex warden) all da illness will eliminate all our lil sin...so nothing to be complaint k even im so worried becoz dat time my face totally ruin with da chicken pox...even when i have pimple on my face,i can see my face but chicken pox definitely make me hate to c my face...i already take pic but not for others viewer k...just only me...even my cousin ask me send mms for him/her i say no no no and no...but now my face is going to be normal again....im very patient in way for da chicken pox to be cure....i didnt eat to much lately becoz of da chicken pox...need to avoid some food in way for me to cure and in way for not leaving a scar on my body and face....i definitely care for my face more than body...hahahaha...very important tu...dahlah muka xlawa kan....so kenalah jaga....heheheh....what with da word aite....during my mc there is one night and its raining...suddenly i remember about things back then when i was in langkawi....dat one time ...night before 31 august but i think u can consider it 31 august kot....me and i gurl and 2 boys (u know who u r if u still remember)walking from padang maksirat (our campus n hostel) to half way to pekan kuah...just walking...if we walk a lil bit,we will arrive at pekan kuah....when we arrive at dat pekan near da pekan kuah...we stop by at a stall ....have a drink and eat i think...couldnt remember enough...hehehe....then after dat we go back to our campus but on our way back...suddenly its raining and we have to make a stop at langkawi airport...its nearby our campus....we play around there aite....then after da rain is started to slow down a bit all of us went back to our room....what a journey guys....did u guys still remember or im da only one remember about it....its seem like it was happened yesterday as im still remember da pekan we stop by and da view at da airport....my head is like a camcorder without wire to put u through da tv....i can only flashback what happened to my self...enough of da story and we continue about my mc...aiya...do u know why im so annoying ...its was becoz now is raya but i wasnt able to go out even to my neighbour house to avoid any infection to others people...even when people come to my house i need to seat in my room and not to coming out...luckily my room got tv otherwise i might going to be so crazy....aiya.......but now im recovering...alhamdullillah....my face also recovering.....yipppiee.....its almost went back to normal again...so ok guys...need to go to sleep...see u later k

P/s: I apologize for any mistake that I did either intentionally or unintentionally and Selamat Hari Raya Eidulfitri.....

No comments: