Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Free For a while

I have finish my exam yesterday n i pass my exam...thanx God...Alhamdulillah...I'm so scared that i failed but i pass it...i can't beleive it actually...even my grade r not so good but at least i feel so lega lah....Now i've to study for my other exam that i've to sit After raya...next week is a holiday week for my class but not for me..i got lot to study n read..Aiya...can't stand the preassure(i don't know if i type it right...heeheheh)after that exam i got 5 more exam to sit...aiya...can i've a break...aiya..Today we can't enter our class coz it has been close for tommorrow exam that will be sit by da other class...so we've to go to level 6 at 604 lab to sit..yalah can't share with da other class meh coz to many people will be crowded...so what else???Don't knowlah...i think that's all for today...

No comments: