Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sir Ken Is Back

Yesterday my trainer also MC so around 2 o'clock there was someone replacing him..coz me n my frenz doesn't get use to know him so we all be a such "good"student...Today it is very cold here in my class..Aiya...who turn on da aircond???Even i wear my sweater(almost everyday n everytime i in da class)but yet still i feel so cold..I go to toilet almost 5 time today...Sir Ken is back on track today but yet still not feeling very well...Have i tell u he got a sore throat problem???Because that my exam is next friday he has to come to teach us coz we were having 2modul in 1 exam...arrgghhh TENSION!!got lot to study n read...all about computer...I quite not feeling very well today...very toughlah this subject feel like want to quit already but when i think back it such a waste if i quit now coz this is the only 1 lifetime chance...So got to do it...go syah...Cayok!!cayok!!Gambate neh =p It's rainy outside..How to go back???Today got to go back by myself coz my father holiday have finish already...Adieh..Yesterday is my 1st fast day..Thanx God coz i can finish it..Today i wonder what did my mother cook??Hope it is some thing that i like..It almost 4o'clock...It's time to go back...HEhehehhe..

No comments: