Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back for good

Hye guys....sorry really2 sorry....almost a year didnt post any...as im bz with my study so dat couldnt post any new news about me.....as days go by,im now already study in UNIKL 2 years already n now im doing my praktical at PDRM BUKIT AMAN till 24 oct 2008..i start my practical from 7 july 2008 for industrial training but yet still i got 1 year more to finish study as i need to practical before i can take my final project...arrrghhhhh....when will i finish my study...my head already spinning around with all the word in my studies....from i dat hate programming so much as i dont understand anything but now i can even do a system by myself but only a simple systemlah...as im not dat clever to do a big one but here at bukit aman i need to learn new programming as they are using the coldfusion for their system...arrrghhh...quite hard oowhhh... the environment here make me a lil bit sleepy everyday as i couldnt bring my hp dat i can listen to da mp3...aiya....here cant bring any camera phone...only staff and the officer can bring...yalah...a very top secret are involving around...SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! heheheheh...oklah ....as today is already friday so i will post on the monday next week..to all my beloved frenz take note...im back...and now ill try to post everyday except on saturday & sunday coz i didnt work dat day....dis time it will not only a promise dat ill try to post but it a must...so guys have fun enjoying my bloq...sorry for a long waiting k....

No comments: