Sunday, July 27, 2008

waahhhhh

adieh....feel so sleepy today.....
everyday my work only face the coding,coding,coding n coding
aiyo a lil bit tension...as im not da person dat like coding dat much
sometimes even dont understand what the coding is and use for...
heehehehe....a lil wierd aite for a person dat take software engineering
for her degree *wink* for my frenz dat know me they should understand
and know what type of person i am.but now im dat person at all....arrggghhh...
on dat friday feel so annoying seing my log book in dirt as i accidently didnt realize dat something dats is "tumpah"in my bag(hahaha...malay + english)couldnt find any word already...
today someone dat didnt reach me as i dont reach him msg me late night yesterday...
quite a shock as i wake up this morning reading his msg...waaaaahhhhh....
i thought he forgot already about me but im wrong...hehehehe...
still feel very sleepy..1st time dat im working in office, i feel so sleepy like this one.
adieh...so tension owh...must be the officer think i like to sleep...im not dat type of person eh..
got to go now since got a lot of work need to be done...see ya later guys...

No comments: