Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NOt feeling so well

Today seriously didnt feel so well.My stomach feel so painful but still im going to office.Still can stand the pain.Now suddenly got flu.Adieh.What going on with me..aiya...still today doing da coding.arrrgggghhhhh....how u guys doing..hopefully fine.all da best with ur study n practical. JIA YOU!JIA YOU!GAMBATTE NEH! the system almost finish..supposely the due date is 4 month but i guess can finish early,hopefully.almost all da development of the system being develop by me n fairuz but being supervise by TUAN YOB / TUAN RADZUAN.Luckily me n fairuz got the superb and supporting supervisor/person in charge.i think for da first time i work feel comfortable with the environment not like when i work before as a sales assisstant.Lucky me..need to continue my work.till tommorrow.

No comments: