Thursday, March 04, 2010

LiVe my life

hye guys,..I'm back..huhuhu alwiz da same word..I'm just being me..what am I doing still awake while it's already 2:40 in the morning..I just finish watching the sex and the city the movie..even I have seen it a dozen time yet still I like to watch it..al da word and the thing dat has been done or do in da movie open up my eye..not just a lil bit..a lot till u can't count it..it's also make me realize about my life lately and currently...where can I get such a frenz like dat that will alwiz be there for u ...even the stuff in dat movie or drama is not appropriate but still it's all make sense...the other drama dat I like to watch is korean drama series title dalja's spring which I think might gonna happened to me if I'm still don't have any partner before 30...but not da affair part with other woman husband..i hate dat kind of thing in my love...I'm willing to be a single woman rather than having am affair or married to other women husband...as long others happy exspecially my frenz and the person dat I love is happy then it's ok for me...I'm alwiz be like dat. Till forever...I'm only think myself the last thing dat on earth dat I'm gonna think...I'm done with love...u want to know why...I hate when I love somebody then I won't be able to be with da person I luv..more dat I hate when I'm falling in love and get da fact dat dat person dat I know single suddenly couple with someone else...call me an old fashion lady coz I'm not da type of girl dat will admit to da person i luv dat I luv them..if I do dat feel like my love for him is just so cheap...I even give up my love to my frenz even when I'm looking at them together I'm hurt so damn much inside...be there done dat...if anyone can see my heart it is totally full with scar dat I won't forget till I die...I may forgive but I won't forget...I know I have done so many things dat hurt other persons feeling so damn much but even they occure dat I'm da one dat hurting so damn badly just in way make other person happy...days why when close to someone I will definitely pull back and go far from them becoz it's enough of pains and sorrow dat I've gone through...I just don't want to be hurt again..if I'm da type of person dat easily fall in love,I'm also not da type dat cheat to her partner...I hate cheatting..what am I talking about?enough till then k

No comments: