Monday, March 22, 2010

Sorry

Why Did I put da title sorry ?coz I just want to say this word ...bullshit man...I hate when people lie...just couldn't understand why people need to say something dat just make people feel so sympathy to dat person...serious I don't like dat kind of people...so what ur life suck ,why need to do such thing...my life suck too but just say what I'm going to say but it won't make me a liar also person dat like to take other sympathy...there no need for others sympathy coz I will be just fine and definitely won't need for me to lie..so today Its my first time to drive my mom persona coz I'll be da one dat will continue to pay for da car ...yet still my luv kancil still da best..before dis the radiator of my kancil got some liking...almost three days I just couldn't stop worrying about dat...after changing da radiator the car us fine and today also my father change the absover(huhuhu didn't know if I spell it right..)then change the 2 tyre and do some element adjustment...so know the car is in good condition...but dat car I only use for certain things...as if I already start working I'll be using the personas...huhuhu quite adventure coz I'm still not get to use dat care to adjust the site coz persona is more bigger than kancil..will post some pic..

No comments: