Monday, March 29, 2010

routine

hye guys salam...wassup!! hehehe...its been quite long time i post something aite...im now just doing same routine everyday every week...everyday my work of life is to do my dad work after he come back even it was 4.00 am in the morning...what to do ...im just a daughter...then every monday,wednesday and friday night around 7.30pm send my lil sis to her school then after dat around 9.40 pm something take her back from her school...before this im also taking her back from school around 2.30pm coz she got extra class ....but then she taking the van..but just in case im free im taking her from her school the night class if for the tuition ....huhuhu...seem like im becoming a driver aite..what to do everyone busy plus my dad also donno what time he is coming back from work....so other than that is taking care my lil niece ...feed,bath,dress,and sleep her...all that plus the housework that i need to do...oklah...my niece is disturbing me...want to type something on the keyboard...adiehh... bubye

No comments: