Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Interviews????

I got interview today at NSF Dynamics wah that company very2 demanding onelah..."Paksa"people to accept the job that they asking...On my way back..we've to walk far n then later some more got dog also...after that we have to break the law by walking through the railway road...aiya very dangerous onelah...be4 i also got interview at MITV...The person that interview me was very friendly,nice n +++..If i'm not mistaken that person name is Rizal..He ask me weither i 'm willing to work by shift or not coz the shift is 7a.m. till 7p.m.(morning),7p.m till 7a.m...i said i agree coz for me no need to "memilih"what work that u want coz nowdays is hard to find a job u know...I do really hope that i get the job...I'll learn from the basic n work hard...Jia You!!Jia You!!me..Wish me luck arrr...so it is already 4 o'clock to go back..so c ya all later k....

No comments: