Monday, November 07, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya

Wah it's already 5th raya already....Ok here i'll tell my journey on my raya day...

-: Before raya :-
1Nov(Tuesday) :
My cousin n family Come to my house from JB,
Go out at night "Mkn aNgin" around town
(me,my twin,my cousin n my brother)

2Nov(Wednesday) :
Wake up for da last Sahur..
My brother,cousin n family n my lil sis go to Penang,
Break fast only four of us(me,my twin n Parent),
Raya Announcement


-: Raya Day :-
3Nov(Thursday) :
Wake up at 4 something..
Go to Penang At 6 something,
Arrive at 8 something,
Can't Go to grave(i been left behind by my father :( uwaaaa)
Tok Cak(eat mee udang,laksa n sotong kukus..yummy,
Later go to Mak long house,
At night go to Kompleks Bukit Jambul with my cousins.

4NOv (Friday) :
GO to Pak Su house at Sg.Petani,Kedah
After we eat2 n take family pic,
Go to Ipoh n stop at Che Pah house to leave
all our stuff behind then Go to Mak Jang house
Also in Ipoh,Late at night go back to Che Pah
house,Play "bunga Api & mercun"..wah..walla the fire
we play is like the merdeka that was call The Phantom


5Nov (Saturday) :
Eat Nasi Beriyani Gam Jb mari..
Don't go to any place..aiya
so Boring oh...

6Nov (Sunday) :
Wake up early pack all our stuff,
Ready to go back home at 10 something i guess,
Stop at Jalan Duta near the highway
to transit my cousin to his family car,
Arrive Kl around 3 something

So long arr my journey???Today i've to go to class..Only one week holiday..
aiya so tired ma..Hmm..klah that 's all for today..

No comments: