Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sob..sob...

Why???Hehehe..Me back then on Monday have taken my exam n accidently i've failed..Ya that's true i've FAILED...At first i was so frustrated n sad coz 50 more mark for me to pass coz the pass mark r 700...aiya...i've to repeat my exam again..so Me n others that failed,we decide to resit on 10December...n later me also got exam on 12...aiya...what a day today.so Boring arr today..if i know it will be like this then i'll bring my "CR" cd to watch here in my class..hehehehe..
What else ar..ha..yEstErday ar we go to eat our lunch at the back restaurant..Me,sIs Maryam,sIs Zeenat,Sis Amy,Jaggie n Farah...There a girl arr dat work as the waitress..She Seem to like someone in our group(Only who was there in our group know who's that person)heheheh...don't angry with me arr...Hehehehe...We call that girl RED Alert..ok ok it's enough about that gurl or otherwise someone will beat me oh....what else arr i suddenly out of idea what to type somemore...SO till then k...

No comments: