Saturday, November 19, 2005

With all My heart

I donno why i can't 4get u..
I donno why i luv u..
I donno why i care for u..
I donno why i can't accept everything

Even though that i try so hard
But still can't let it go..
I know the fact we not mean for each other
But yet still don't want to let u go..

Everything happened so Fast
Everything happened make me happy
Everything that happened also make me sad
Everything,Everything and everything

Why this happened to me..
I don't want to luv
I don't want to accept
I don't want,don't want n don't want...

I got the answer
I got the fact
I got my own suffer
I got nothing

HEhehehehe...donno what i'm talking about???Me also donno..hehehe...just want to type only..
can't arr???Actually now it is hard for me to post any entry so often..My schedule was so pack with exam n extra class..My Training also been plus day till 18 then on the next day i'll go for my praktikal..so scared ma...Can arr me not to go to praktikal???Sob sob..Donno what exprience that i'll get on my praktikal...Hehehehe...I also feel so sad too coz i'll sapperate away from my MCSE frenz...i don't want...also not to forget my frenz in english class also...I'll miss them so much...also not to mention my Mr.Puntuality a.k.a Sir Ken...hehehehe..my verry "Good Frenz"
-->that's what that he call in class...alwiz make our clazz laugh everyday..My class was so fun to enter..No wonderlah i like to come to class everyday...all my frenz there are nice,kind,funny n everything so on..ok enough with missing2 part..hehehe..I've exam on Monday..Donno if the server will down or not..Hope so no lah..feed up already..I'm not saying that i'm ready but if everything keep on delay2 then will all this end????Hmmm...What else ha?Got no idea anymore..I'll try best to post as soon as possible next time..Right now be4 i end my post here a lyric for u all out there to view:

Untitled - Simple Plan
I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight

And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain

Chorus:
How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't

No comments: