Saturday, September 20, 2008

cough cough cough

aiya...when la my throat will go natural again...couldnt stand the cough already...even i want to eat ice cream also cant woo...my mum already lecturer me...bla...bla...blaaa....hhahaha...me lah da stubborn one wouldnt want to listen...anyway actually even my cough still didnt recover..i didnt has any much to say today...yesterday im surfing the internet using my streamyx...yes guys i got internet access already at my house with high speed...hahahahah...dload movie,music n etc(what r u thinking ha?)...i tell my mum dat i need work to be done..hahaha..what a naughty gurl i am..i feel unsatisfied yesterday as i try to do some setup on my laptop as i need to use my laptop to do my office work...tension..tension...what with the blocked and so on..eh i just format my laptop so it should be ok..then today i try again and yippieee i manage to setup everything...phew...so no need for me to bring my laptop to work..yalar...didnt u know there a strict rules at my office as i work at bukit aman..almost everything u cant bring as im not the officer there..also if im the officer also there are some thing dat u cant bring to office..quite annonying aite..what to do...they place are so full with confidential stuff...why did i end up here??luckily only left a few day and week then im finish my practical..couldnt wait actually....i just think dat i want to start my final year only...wah so very2 far away thinking...go gurl..u can do it...remember to myself almost everyday...remember study smart and pass everything...dats all dat i want to think now...klah...got to go or my mum will lecture me again..hahahaha...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: