Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hot fever

YEsterday im having hot fever + headache + sore throat...its so painful to eat...sahur only drink milo then i continue to sleep...my head couldnt stand the pain...so bored actually just lying down doing nothing......when i wake up my head feel like it want to explode...adieh....finally today im recover a lil bit but still i went to office..so bored to stayed at home....but my throat still feel so painful...yesterday and today sahur i only eat a lil...once before i had denggi fever also my throat feel like this...that time u know that i didnt eat 2 weeks...just drink...i couldnt stand the pain each time when i want to eat something....drink also so painful but still need to drink otherwise i might not be able to walk as my body feel so weak....after 2 week then i has been hospitalize and they put me 3 bottle of water(sort of like a daily food)so bored....hardly to move anything then i ask the dr there can i go home..the dr said can but i need to go hospital to check my blood daily....yippieee...i directly call my mum to pick me up...hahahahaha.....now i exprience the same thing but still i ate something so that i wont be hospitalized like before...clever me...hahahha....ish ish....even im sick still i fast you know....i will try my best to fast...thats me...alwizz been scold by mum about that....hahahha...yesterday also been lectured by my best frenz Man(its been almost 7 years we been closest frenz,wah long time already..aint i getting tired of him?hahaha) and one of my frenz...huhuhu....wont say the name...u know who you are right...hahahaha...what with the word and laugh?thanx guys for your caring...do appriciate it....

No comments: