Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sleepy



Lately been bz aka sleep in the office..hahahhaha...how can i do everyday my body getting weaker,weaker and weaker...now days also didnt eat to much...only eat a lil..cough everyday...sometime my my heart beat so fast like it want to explode..hehehe...but dont worry im ok...im strong....hehehehehe.... last sunday was the best break fasting in this 3 whole year i've known my bse frenzs...it was the happening ever even didnt have plenty food like before but it was enough for everyone even they take back home for themselves(wont forget the situation,like people rushing want to buy food at bazaar..hehehe...Jgn marah ekk kengkawan)..the best part is dat we put our effort together to get the food ready even it was a small kitchen but everyone seem like to help a lot...best..best...and the most fun part is the time when we take picture...wahhh....dat time is the happening part...Eena later on we take a lot pic for u k...heehehehe...we post every post that we can post....waaaaaaahhhhh...everyone laughing happily...truely dat time i feel we are all a happy big FAMILy... Aint we guys?hope this break fasting event will continue even we have all finish our study coz for me dat time is the time when we all gather together laughing and story about each other and dat time make us more closer then before...sorry for those who didnt go..u guys miss a lot of the happiest moment then u can ever imaging...seriously....even later i feel so tired as i arrive at my house around 11 pm and my mom start lecturing me......bla bla bla and so on......i just take it in my right ear and let it go on my left ear.....hahahahahaha...sorry mom.....im just want to spent my time with my frenz like it was no tommorrow for me.....*wink* above is a pic of us at the event taken and modify by SHAIRA...thanx for the camera and photo shoot time...ehehehe.... LUV u guys and may our frenship last forever...hopefully




1 comment:

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

Haiya itu gamba food banyak blur la. Huhuh. Anyway thanks for joining us. It was fun kan?