Thursday, September 04, 2008

Electric!!

Guess what..just now bukit aman blacked out....luckily my pc got power back up...adieh...thank god if not i will be in bad mood as i didnt save any of my work yet...adieh again..hehehe...donno what else to say coz actually i got idea yesterday...so the yesterday idea is for yesterday aite...today is for today...lately didnt get enough sleep due to fasting month and i need to sahur so that my stomache not empty and i get gastric...dont want owh...even if im sick still will try to fast...i still remember when im in standard 3 and dat time im sick...the teacher ask me to go sleep at the surau but i dont want,i say i can still take it then i fall sleep in the class till the school hour finish...i go back home..my mum ask me to break the fast but i say i still can stand it ....when the break fast time i fall asleep and no one wake me up till my mum come to my room and wake me up after few minutes...thanx mum..hehehe...still can remember even it was 15 years ago.....hehehehe....luckily lately even i didnt has enough sleep,im only have flu sometime my body tempeture hot sometimes its ok...but yet still i didnt fall sick...lucky me...hehehe...oklah i want to take a nap a while as today the lunch break is until 2.45pm...hehehe...then i will go and pray then i will watch "MAGICIAN OF LOVE" its taiwan drama...its was a quite interesting drama as the actor is just as same as the "PRINCE TURN TO FROG" drama, only they change the heroin and add some more actors and actress...hehehehe...so many then word ...hahaha...klah...later on at night need to sleep late due to i need to do my father work then tommorrow need to accompany my brother and family to SOGO..there are MEGA SALE ...they want to buy "baju raya" for themselves...i already buy what i needed...hehehehhe....dont judge me wrong k...later on i will be very busy with my work that i need to bring them to home as there are only left a few week until my last day practical appeared...yipppieee...."what with the attitude???DA!!!" ok guys...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

No comments: